• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I think Glide in Madison literally got (or is getting) the last one in stock.

Glide had one before round 2 of the Mad City Open. It was gone at the end of Round 2.

I'm assume they will release the big bag in camo next year. Pretty much a no-brainer considering many future customers already own a Grip and need only an aesthetics-based reason to get a new one. I know my oldest kid is waiting to inherit my A13. And then his brothers will be jealous. And so on.

My bag arrived today.... w00t!

20140830_135626_zpsyw3lr7mb.jpg

500_zps60a61743.jpg

:hfive:

i bought a camo locally, I'll get pictures up later. Camo looks sick though for sure, the valuables pocket holds the following for me:

pelican case with first aid kit
flashlight
keys
wallet
2-3 cliff bars
blood sugar meter
insulin pen

so in other words it's perfect!

I got to fondle one at our local DG store and fill it full of crap before I bought it

2 round tourney tomorrow, its going to be kinda hot, and its a longish course.
So I am half tempted to use the c14 because its lighter.
But mostly because I have only used twice so far.

But does it hold tallcans and a sweater?

In all seriousness i used my buddies bag and it was a nice break from my massive A series. Think grip hit a home run with this one!

But does it hold tallcans and a sweater?

In all seriousness i used my buddies bag and it was a nice break from my massive A series. Think grip hit a home run with this one!

I have both the A Series and the C14. And I really love the C14. Yeah, I could use more storage, but damn if I don't love how light it is.

After a couple weeks with the bag I love it. Pretty light and easy on and off. Fits my needs very well. My only complaint is still the bottle holders. Would have made my life a lot easier if they were the same size as the A-Series. Other than that it is perfect for me, just the right amount of disc capacity and storage for what I typically carry on the course.

After a couple weeks with the bag I love it. Pretty light and easy on and off. Fits my needs very well. My only complaint is still the bottle holders. Would have made my life a lot easier if they were the same size as the A-Series. Other than that it is perfect for me, just the right amount of disc capacity and storage for what I typically carry on the course.

I'm with you on this, but I just ended up getting a Camelback and dealing with it. The Nalgenes will stay with my A series.

No plastic for me man, that crap is toxic. I'll deal with the snug fit.