• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Does anyone have any helpful info on the storage space in this bag?

Storage on the Grip C14?

there isn't any. lol. got this bag for my wife and she loves it, and it is def a very nice built bag and perfect for her. It however has next to no storage. All it has is the 'personal belongings' pocket on the front. other than that the only pockets are the slip pockets on the front and side, but those can only really fit slim things like cell phone or wallet or something

Storage on the Grip C14?

there isn't any. lol. got this bag for my wife and she loves it, and it is def a very nice built bag and perfect for her. It however has next to no storage. All it has is the 'personal belongings' pocket on the front. other than that the only pockets are the slip pockets on the front and side, but those can only really fit slim things like cell phone or wallet or something

^This

The "Valuables Pocket" is a bit bigger than the A-Series, but not by a ton.

I use the slip pockets on the sides for minis.

I love the bag, though. So much lighter than my A-Series.

How are people still hung up on the storage? It's a mini bag!!!1!!1!11!one!¹

So what is the general consensus on the water bottle holders? What was the largest one you could fit? Looking to get an insulated water bottle or two so that I don't have a huge difference in water temp from the beginning of my round to the end. I know there was pocket measurements somewhere in this thread, but as far as real world experience goes and after it stretched out, what were you able to fit in it? Also what is your recommendation for the water bottle to use?

Storage on the Grip C14?

So for instance. What are you guys putting in that pocket; a list would be great. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger soooooon maybe...

I would like to hold; wallet, keys, phone, hand wipes, mini bug spray and insect repellant, sand paper, scorecards, granola bars, some sort of candy, change for playing quarters, headphones, fingernail clippers, flashlight for glow, a towel, some pencils etc...
Oh, and a hoody...

Just kidding, but seriously. What can the pocket hold? Thanks. :eek:

I Will hold all of that but the hoodie.
Unless you use the putter quiver for storage also, then it will hold a ton of stuff.

Last edited:
Got my bag today. Love the look feel and functionality of it so far. Here are a couple pics I snapped after loading it up.

Right now it has 15 discs total. 2 putters in the quiver pocket. In the main compartment there are 3 mids, 2 fairway drivers, and 8 drivers.

10632583_777144225674902_3174435433148281502_n.jpg

10632583_777144219008236_2813673914793633064_n.jpg

10632583_777144222341569_2576023637741641959_n.jpg

10626145_777144229008235_2809494891078480010_o.jpg

Got my bag today. Love the look feel and functionality of it so far. Here are a couple pics I snapped after loading it up.

Right now it has 15 discs total. 2 putters in the quiver pocket. In the main compartment there are 3 mids, 2 fairway drivers, and 8 drivers.

Looks good! :thmbup:

I've been really loving mine. The A-Series might be going up in the MP soon!

I've used my Grip C14 for a couple rounds now. Really like it compared to my Fade Crunch. Was kind of skeptical of needing a backpack for this amount of discs and gear but makes it much more enjoyable over a single strap bag.

DSC_0449 by raggydoo71, on Flickr

I've used my Grip C14 for a couple rounds now. Really like it compared to my Fade Crunch. Was kind of skeptical of needing a backpack for this amount of discs and gear but makes it much more enjoyable over a single strap bag.

DSC_0449 by raggydoo71, on Flickr

:hfive:

I've probably put 50 rounds on mine and the difference on my lower back vs my A Series is amazing. It feels like I'm wearing nothing, whereas the A Series sometimes felt like I was jumping around Dagobah with Yoda on my back. Of course, I did carry a LOT more in my A Series, but have come to realize I don't really most of it.

Latest posts