• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Who cares about the disc limits, dude hated on the Towch, burn him!!!
Gay actually means happy, look it up. Not hating anything.

I am gay most of the time, therefor I am Towch

this thread needs more HAPPY!

57773___safe_animated_scootaloo.gif

Gay actually means happy, look it up. Not hating anything.

I am gay most of the time, therefor I am Towch

gay
[gey]

Word Origin

adjective, gayer, gayest
of, pertaining to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual:
a gay couple.
of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues:
a gay organization.

All I was saying is if you can't get by with only 14 discs -in the WINTER- while carrying a bag specifically designed to carry 16 discs then you should have got a bigger bag. I didn't say he should go play worlds with 3 discs, we are talking 'casual rounds' here right.

Your point about pros having 20+ discs is fine, they get payed to play. Although I'd be willing to bet they could shoot just as well with only 10-12, which is probably the amount they throw in a round anyway.

I really don't care if you carry 100 discs with 54 backups, that's why disc golf is cool, it's up to the player to decide.

Seriously tho you need to relax, this is about having fun isn't it?

Good point I should have been more specific about that. No hard feelings. Disc Golf is fun.

I was clarifying, no hard feelings here either. Probably could have used a better tone to communicate that I was presenting a counter-argument. I believe disc golf is fun but forums are a place for semantics and discussion!

Although gay does mean happy, it doesn't seem as though you were using it in that manner, regardless, water under the bridge.

^ true, I was referring to gay as lame. I should have just said lame instead, poor choice on my part. (No offense to the Towch)

here's an album of pictures with the bag on an actual person, side front, back, bottom, and with the rainfly (hasn't been released yet i guess):

http://imgur.com/a/hx0dw/layout/blog

^it looks really good. also it looks like you can fit those 1 liter camelback bottles into the "24oz" bottle holders. that rainfly looks super functional, too bad it wasn't included.

Just got the bag in the mail today and loaded it up with what I felt was a comfortable number of discs. I know there's been plenty of pics already, but here ya go:

E24dSe8.jpg

wl7vPF9.jpg

12 discs felt snug, but loose enough in the main compartment. 4 mids, 8 drivers. As others have said, you can fit 3 putters in the quiver. It has plenty of room for 3, it's just the opening that's slightly restrictive.

Last edited:
Also I just wanted to mention that like others did in this thread, I hit up Jason @ 208, the guy who did the video review of it posted earlier, and he hooked it up. Very nice guy.

I'm loving my bag. I've found that there's storage space to the sides of the discs at the back of the bag. I keep a small first aid kit back there since there's a gap due to how the bag is angled

I'm loving my bag. I've found that there's storage space to the sides of the discs at the back of the bag. I keep a small first aid kit back there since there's a gap due to how the bag is angled

I have been storing towels and a small pair of gloves (getting cold in MN) back there also. :hfive:

Yeah, that's the only "con" I had about the bag. The discs have plenty of room to breathe in the back, but are kinda smooshed up front. Although, if you use the space for storage, then it's a pro I suppose. It probably keeps the discs in line better that way too.

Rainfly Email dropped to the Vendors today. They will be for sale for $26. Not bad if you ask me.

Rainfly Email dropped to the Vendors today. They will be for sale for $26. Not bad if you ask me.

$26?!! is f%$king *expensive.

*I'll end up buying one anyway (because I have a C14 ordered and about to be delivered). :D

Not to be a d!ck, but that's a gouge. When I talked to someone who owns a disc golf bag company whose bag #2 has a really great fly, he told me it cost "a couple bucks" to make one and he wouldn't let me pay him for a spare.
Still, great looking bag and fly.

$189 + $26 is $215....

thats only $45 cheaper than the A14 which has a lot more storage (discs/and other storage) and an included rainfly.

damn...

Latest posts