• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I agree it is a bit steep. I was hoping for $20 max WITH S+H included. With S+H probably gonna be $35. They should give a better price to those who pre ordered the bag. They are kinda saying fu to the ones who have already bought a bag, they got you against the wall if you need or want a rain fly.

They sure have a GRIP on ur wallet

You're absolutely right. That doesn't mean $26 plus shipping for a couple square feet of silnylon is reasonable.

The interesting thing is that no one is forcing you to buy their product in the first place.

its like when I was 8yo and my parents only bought me only one Voltron Lion. I had to use my imagination and pretend that I had the other 4. you can't pretend to have a rainfly. your discs will get wet bro!

It's not about being forced to buy their products. I personally bought this bag because it was a smaller backpack bag with an option of a rain fly. I agree the rain fly is a nice design but any way you want to spin it the price is excessive.

That rainfly looks pretty awesome to me. A little pricey sure, but at least its a redesign. If it were the standard fly I'd be pissed. That I can probably talk myself in to.

for just $13 more you could actually get a new bag made of the same material...

magellan.jpg

^I already have the Magellan bag. Awesome value! its what I hold all my extra discs in and also what I lug out to do field work with 25 discs.

Still I'm excited about my grip c14 coming. And I'll get a rain fly too. Both are awesome backpack bags respectively.

$189 + $26 is $215....

thats only $45 cheaper than the A14 which has a lot more storage (discs/and other storage) and an included rainfly.

damn...

That's what I was thinking. I paid 200$ for my L series and it included shipping and a rainfly. This little bag is getting expensive!

Got my rainfly today, wasn't even expecting it to ship till the 14th. Perfect timing to, just happens to be 40 degrees and rainy here today.

Fits good and I like how it opens up to give access to everything without exposing the whole bag.

C14 rainfly by raggydoo71, on Flickr

Latest posts