• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mods...

Just did another rainfly mod for DGCR member Roc1Time. This mod was for his Hyzerbomb FlakX rainfly. This rainfly differs from that of the GRIP in that it has an elastic bottom band that keeps the rainfly tight to the bag. I was able to preserve the elasticity of the band while adding a water resistant zipper up the middle.

I'm also dropping the price to $20 shipped if you want a standard "sport" zipper instead of a water resistant one. It's a thicker and easier to operate zipper like you'd find on a backpack or a gym bag. It'll still shed water but is not quite as resistant (probably fine unless you're trying to use your rainfly as a bowl).

D4EEMR3.jpg

yw7RroZ.jpg

Well finally got it all set up...

The bag sits in almost perfect in the top bag slot and then I just tighten the chest strap as tight as it will go around the back.

We have a DG course here in Squamish, BC on a converted full length ball golf course that is long as hell, made playing 2 rounds real tough carrying your bag so this was the logical choice. Made a huge difference with way less fatigue on my feet, back and legs.

The 2nd pic shows the view on the walk up to hole 18 with the bar, hotel and mountains all in view.

FYI, Squamish is 30mins south of Whistler, BC...

IMG_20150503_090103.jpg

20150418_100901.jpg