• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Banshee

I asked them many times for this. I don't use my Banshee for skip shots or anything like that, and I love the old Star Banshees so I'm eager to try these.

Might pick up one or two come payday. The stamp is kind of weird. I know what it is, but it just seems very blob like. Oh well...who cares as long as they fly well!

Next up: G Star polecats!

Probably a hard stamp to make in such a little space, but I agree it looks a little weird.

I'm not interested in paying big bucks for out of production discs, and all I can find of the flat pat#'s banshees is 150g or less.

Have a 147g flat one bagged that I like a lot, but would like to have one a little heavier that is still of the flat variety.

Sexy. I for one think that os/moderately os molds show the greatest promise in gstar in terms of flight and life cycle. Half tempted to buy one and give it the same droopy rim look my current gstar teebird has, see how it flies.

I hope they have some in the USDGC pro shop. I plan to get pics and a feel for a lot of discs I have not seen in person yet, and I have been excited to try this one.

Looking forward to see pics. Really want them to be flat like the 11x's. My light flat ones are almost too long for some of the shots I want them for, the fade is still strong but it comes a lot later than a heavier disc.

Probably a hard stamp to make in such a little space, but I agree it looks a little weird.

I'm not interested in paying big bucks for out of production discs, and all I can find of the flat pat#'s banshees is 150g or less.

Have a 147g flat one bagged that I like a lot, but would like to have one a little heavier that is still of the flat variety.

My local PIAS has 170s and up patent, and both CA and CAL tooled. They're still out there if you look hard enough. I would've bought them to spread them out, but, at $18, I'd probably lose money.

Yeah I am getting PFN pat# flat ones for the same price as new runs. The only problem being they are all sub 150.

$18 is too steep for me, I would just as soon throw Tridents or another mold. I like the light ones enough to keep them, they are great OH discs and make a descent OS fairway that is still almost as long as my other fairways.

I like heavier ones that fade sooner for OS midrange shots, never really cared for gators and such.

I have several distance driver stamped champ banshees. Can't imagine the gstar being any better than the old opaque ones but would like to throw one.

This is a disc i'm definitely interested in especially if they're flat. I absolutely love the flight of my older opaques but i only have one more backup and then that's it. I'm considering trying out an Opto Trident which to me looks and feels llike a good Champ Banshee.

This is probably the only thing that has ever intrigued me on the Innova Pro Shop. I love my Banshees.