• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Roc3s

I wonder if Orange sold out first because it was the default color if you clicked add to cart?

whats the word on the pro roc3s? not the mcpro. too stiff for me. but not for her.

Where do you see on hand by color?
How many did they put up of each color?

Add them to cart and if its less than the number you type it will tell you invalid number. Horseman said on facebook Orange was the only under 100 to start

any info on release numbers?

Second! I'm wondering if I should horde them all for my collection and trading or just start throwing a few of them. They seem to be going fairly slowly, but then again how many people were prepared to be online buying discs at that time of day?

I had several in the shopping cart, and then I saw the shipping cost and decided not to pull the trigger. They look cool, but I was concerned they would fly less stable than other plastics (as have been reported for other GStar discs). I don't know if an understable Roc3 would have a place in my bag.

Plus I wasn't sure if the resale value would get very high in case I didn't like them. A lot of hassle to make $5-10.

.....Plus I wasn't sure if the resale value would get very high in case I didn't like them. A lot of hassle to make 5-10$

I think they well be more desirable than the leopard/tl/tb. Simply because they have a cool stamp, while the others had a simple, very plain stamp. It also looks like there is a smaller qty released, at least a lot less than the teebirds. I ordered 5 so that I could pick the sweetest stamp, hook up a friend or two and maybe throw a couple on the marketplace or ddga. Best case scenario, I make some money and or get to throw one for free. Plus, if I stash one or two away, they might grow in value down the road, or at the very least be good trade bait. Only time will tell.