• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Guesses on what's being released in the Factory Store today

hugheshilton

* Ace Member *
Innova said on Twitter they have a new release coming on the factory store today with this teaser image:

https://twitter.com/InnovaProShop/status/700727343510204416/photo/1

Just for fun, let's guess what it will be. The teaser image looks like a wide-rimmed driver to me, and it's a stamp that's very similar to the FR proto star stamp, although not exactly the same.

My guess is a limited run of the Colossus in swirly Star plastic. Probably a fundraiser for something (like the Disc Golf World Tour).

Camouflaged discs! Buy a new one every round!

I can almost guarantee it's a swirly star tern tour series disc for Hannah Leatherman

Who knows with the swirls. I did notice the Climo swirl Wraiths are down from the tour series page.

They need to put out the new Brinster 'birds and Sexton FBs. Those are the only factory store releases I would really be into.

If it's any disc I'd ever throw, I'm gonna buy one. Damn Innova. First it was Protostars, now it's the swirly star discs. Damnit.

I think it's a new mold called "Wars", only available in Star plastic.