• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Gummy"

**Yeti- not just sold by Innova, I have a yeti'd Ion and a yeti'd Xpress!

Side note, I always thought zipper-top was in reference to any disc that was one of the first to be produced by a particular molding. Before the grooves in the metal of the mold wear down from use, the finished product of the discs would have ridges similar to a vinyl record, just much much smaller. I have what I understand to be a zipper-top 1st run Zombee, shown in the picture:

Last edited:
The best Gateway Wizard run to date, Eraser. Looks, feels, smells, and tastes like a pencil eraser. Yeah, I tasted. Don't judge.

**Yeti- not just sold by Innova, I have a yeti'd Ion and a yeti'd Xpress!

Side note, I always thought zipper-top was in reference to any disc that was one of the first to be produced by a particular molding. Before the grooves in the metal of the mold wear down from use, the finished product of the discs would have ridges similar to a vinyl record, just much much smaller. I have what I understand to be a zipper-top 1st run Zombee, shown in the picture:

Just looks like swirls to me, what the hell does yeti'd mean as well?

Not really. I believe the puddle top is a small "puddle" on the top of the flightplate where the molding nipple is. Like some older SE Rhynos.

A lot of these terms are redundant.

Puddle topped looks like a puddle/wavy almost imo. Not a concave, sunken in flightplate.

Clovered
Champystar

These are all great. Disc golfers have some great imaginations.

Side note, I always thought zipper-top was in reference to any disc that was one of the first to be produced by a particular molding. Before the grooves in the metal of the mold wear down from use, the finished product of the discs would have ridges similar to a vinyl record, just much much smaller.

This is correct.