• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guys draggin carts along...

Can't wait to try out my new cart !

Found a used bag boy at thrift store for $15
Bought a bicycle rack and large U bolt from Home depot for $8.50
Spare piece of 2x4 to mount the bike rack (might just drill through the frame now that I know it works well). It hold both my Lat64 Pro bag and by DIY Cabelas backpack without issue with plenty of room below to strap a duffel back, milk crate, cooler ... whatever for storage.

Can't wait till the snow thaws to try it out.

photo.php

Full Album

Found a used bag boy at thrift store for $15
Bought a bicycle rack and large U bolt from Home depot for $8.50
Spare piece of 2x4 to mount the bike rack (might just drill through the frame now that I know it works well). It hold both my Lat64 Pro bag and by DIY Cabelas backpack without issue with plenty of room below to strap a duffel back, milk crate, cooler ... whatever for storage.

Can't wait till the snow thaws to try it out.

I was looking at these pictures last night. Great ideas! :thmbup:
Mine will look very similar now.

Most of the courses I play have steps so I don't think a cart would be too practical and cumbersome. I saw a guy at Bryant with a cart and I don't see how much fun that would be go up and down all those steps. Pain in the ass if you ask me. Some courses it might work alright though.

Most of the courses I play have steps so I don't think a cart would be too practical and cumbersome. I saw a guy at Bryant with a cart and I don't see how much fun that would be go up and down all those steps. Pain in the ass if you ask me. Some courses it might work alright though.

I didnt

I ordered one (GoCart) for tournament play and I have to say it's pretty awesome. I am in the Ohio area and we have courses with extreme elevation change. While the cart will not be suitable for all I'm sure it will work as intended for tournament rounds as it has so far. The only bummer is that this winter has been especially snowy so I have had to use a sled to carry my bag. Believe it or not this works quite well. It not only keeps your bag dry but when trudging through knee deep snow you don't get nearly as tired taking your bag off and on. Plus -when you get to a hill you can just ride the sled down !

huh. I am having trouble adapting a bag to the BagBoy cart I bought. I am seriously considering a GGGT cart, I looked at one today, pretty cool. I've learned a lot about disc golf since I started this thread. One of my buddies uses a cart of which I really like. I'll search this thread and the forums for all available carts before I purchase and adapt.

Latest posts