• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gyro Chat GYROS RULE (ps innova archon something something)

Isn't pro destroyer a flippy destroyer already? :p

Can't see this being a good disc, but we'll see, I for sure will be testing it out anyhow :p

turso said:
Isn't pro destroyer a flippy destroyer already? :p

Can't see this being a good disc, but we'll see, I for sure will be testing it out anyhow :p
A beat one is, but you know as well as I how brilliant they are before that. =)

Hopefully Dave will shed some light on the matter, they've already released the Wahoo and the Vulcan, and before that the Katana, somehow it seems unlikely that even Innova would do a fourth understable warp speeder at this point. Still, who knows...

It's probably a disc rated 12/7/-5/8. It will go roller and then when the fade kicks in, it will pop back up into the air and fade on you. hehehe

Thoughts...Enough drivers.

Can we get an overstable midrange besides the gator. Something roc like in feel/speed/glide that can handle a texas 20-30mph headwind. Biggest gaping hole in the lineup Innova has. Here's a free idea for them. A beaded "Pain" (keeping the rim depth the same though).

Back to archon. Something to fill the whole between roadrunner/sidewinder and the vulcan. The monarch is already there but has a groove in the wing so I predict a normal wing on this.

how about??? heres an idea

MAKE CHAMPION ROCS PRODUCTION RUNSSSSS...INSTEAD OF JUST MAKING THEM COLLECTOR PIECES!!

My eyes could be deceiving me, but that rim doesn't look too wide. Maybe it's something like the Flow...

emiller3 said:
My eyes could be deceiving me, but that rim doesn't look too wide. Maybe it's something like the Flow...
Do you even read the specs? It's a 2.3cm rim, same as the XCal, one mm more than Flow.

From dave

"The Archon is a speed 11 driver that is similar to the Wraith. Right now we haven't done enough testing to give it flight numbers to differentiate it. So far, the difference is our ability to make lower weights in Champion and Star. In Pro, I believe we will be able to get down to below 150gms. We haven't proven that yet. If I had to assign numbers as a guess, I would say 11,5,-2,2. That will be adjusted as we test more."

Great. Now the archon is going to be too similar to the wraith so they are going to change the wraith without telling anyone and everyone will be very happy.

If the ape's gonna rock, I think I will have to save up for 20-30 discs so I can get enough of them before they change it! ;P