• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hall of Fame Classic by MVP Disc Sports-- first NT event presented by MVP!

Just wanted to brag about myself a bit. I carded the only eagle 2 that I know of in Am's on Steady Ed #5 long pin. Put my Destroyer about 10 feet right of the pin. Hole is marked 522', but plays around 420-430ish in my opinion.

Just wanted to brag about myself a bit. I carded the only eagle 2 that I know of in Am's on Steady Ed #5 long pin. Put my Destroyer about 10 feet right of the pin. Hole is marked 522', but plays around 420-430ish in my opinion.

Nice.
I hyzered in waaaay early on that one but still saved my 3.
I did manage to get the ever-elusive 3 on Warner hole 11. Complained for 5 minutes about how much I hate the hole and that it desperately needs a few trees removed at the top corner, but then found a gap and laced my approach to within 20 feet of the pin. (and then gave the strokes back on 12 and 13, of course)

Nice.
I hyzered in waaaay early on that one but still saved my 3.
I did manage to get the ever-elusive 3 on Warner hole 11. Complained for 5 minutes about how much I hate the hole and that it desperately needs a few trees removed at the top corner, but then found a gap and laced my approach to within 20 feet of the pin. (and then gave the strokes back on 12 and 13, of course)

Nice birdie! That's awesome! I HATE that hole. I've never 3'd it, and am stoked if I can escape with a 4. I did get 18 for the first time sunday, which was fun.

just watched the final round. its good to see pros scramble! i honestly got choked up a little for mj! I'm getting wussified in my older age i suppose! Congrats to MJ what a great win his emotions at the end were spectacular! now to buy me a comet or two!

Nice job by Stan McDaniel playing in Open division and finishing in the money ahead of a number of young bucks :hfive:

just watched the final round. its good to see pros scramble! i honestly got choked up a little for mj! I'm getting wussified in my older age i suppose! Congrats to MJ what a great win his emotions at the end were spectacular! now to buy me a comet or two!
I'm so freakin happy that MJ won it. One of my top favorite pros sponsored by a competitor.

Damn, reading that thread was like reliving that last round. And yes that orange disc was a mantis. I believe I threw 10 maybe 11 different discs total on my two rounds at jackson

I bet three days. So i was kinda right if you include sunday but it wasnt 72 hours.

Rico and nikko played a tourny the week before and neither showed up the the HOF classic.

Rico and nikko played a tourny the week before and neither showed up the the HOF classic.

It should be noted that tournament was in California. I'm sure it's as simple as he can only afford to come east one more time in 2015, and that will be for the USDGC. The alternative would have been flying east and back for the HOFC then doing it again for the USDGC, or driving east for the HOFC and staying on the east coast for the next three weeks until the USDGC.

It should be noted that tournament was in California. I'm sure it's as simple as he can only afford to come east one more time in 2015, and that will be for the USDGC. The alternative would have been flying east and back for the HOFC then doing it again for the USDGC, or driving east for the HOFC and staying on the east coast for the next three weeks until the USDGC.

Which actually wouldn't be bad. There are 2 more A tiers in Georgia The next two weeks, then the usdgc after that. It would have set up to be a nice little SE swing for anyone that wanted to, but I believe Will S is the only one doing it

Which actually wouldn't be bad. There are 2 more A tiers in Georgia The next two weeks, then the usdgc after that. It would have set up to be a nice little SE swing for anyone that wanted to, but I believe Will S is the only one doing it

Seppo will be at NGCT this weekend, not sure if he's playing the Augusta Classic though (at the Hippodrome? gross ...)

Hippo and olmstead... is that better? Oh wait nope that's worse

Hey now, Olmsted is a pretty good course.
But despite what they promise about Hippo Gold, I'm not optimistic. I'm not taking another Friday off work to play Hippo, no matter the layout.