• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hall of Fame Classic presented by Prodigy Disc- $10,000 added

I wonder how many strokes Charlie Coleman has pencil whipped off his scorecard.

hard to pencil whip on those cards. but he is a "Pro" at it.

Looks like the champ is the meat in a Prodigy sandwich.

what the hell is going on with scoring? they have Kenny 14 down total but 13 down for his round and 14 down on the PDGA site.

I know MJ doesn't do these types of things but I really wish he would of showed up and put a hurting on these touries

Nikko's comment on the low turn out makes alot of sense. It's Disc Golf and a lot of these dudes travel on their own dime. two NT's 3000 miles away on back to back weekends is pretty poor scheduling.

Steady Ed is blue level course with the par being set for blue level 950 average players. The "true" par for gold level on Steady Ed is more like 61 versus the 67 used for live scoring. So the leaders are more like 8 down versus 14 down.

Thanks for clearing that up.

just noticed Derf, a fellow Triangle golfer, is tied for first in Advanced. TCP baby.

wheres this purported posted payout?

On the bulletin board at the IDGC, it will be posted online at the tournament standings page once its all said and done. First place open is $2700, top 5 over $1000. We added more money total than they put in.....

I think it is interesting that first place is going to get more money for the HOC when it has only 57% of open players as the Masters Cup had.

On the bulletin board at the IDGC, it will be posted online at the tournament standings page once its all said and done. First place open is $2700, top 5 over $1000. We added more money total than they put in.....

thanks thats dope. great job on doing great things.

Latest posts