• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hand made wood canvas prints! Bam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BionicRib

* Ace Member *
Limited Edition -- Hand Made Wood Canvas Prints for sale!

c17a827a-7467-49a5-836d-b72a3643acce_zps79efa87b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wood prints are approx. 5" x 7" and 3/4" thick. Photos have been transferred to the wood to provide a clean and rustic finish (not glued on top). All prints have a hanging slot in the back for easy display. Even easier, these wood prints can be displayed by simply leaning them up against any fireplace, office cubical, window sill, stove, or sitting alone and upright on an end table! - All photos used for these Wood Canvas Prints are Jenny Cook (my wife) originals. PM me with any additional questions.

All 5" x 7" Wood Prints are $25.00 Shipped :)

-Fly em' straight! // Blue Ribbon Pines, Minnesota
Sold! more to come...
-Water Hole // Steady Ed Hedrick DGC SOLD! more to come
-The Stump Hole // Milo McIver State Park - Oregon
-Sepia Basket // Eagle Ridge DGC, Illinois SOLD! more to come
-Pine Hills DGC // Illinois SOLD! more to come...
-Elevated Basket // Hornets Nest, North Carolina
-Bamboo Hole & Brinster // 2013 USDGC

Pics of the backs

decorative option 1

decorative option 2
decorative option 3

**Friends & Family PayPal only.

Shipped in a priority mail box to your door

Other wood prints will be available upon completion, as they take time to complete.......

Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Thanks! (from Jenny)

Sepia basket, Pine Hills and Steady Ed water hole are gone! Should have some more up in due time.....

bumpity, sorry for the delay and thanks!
the vaults appreciate some class!

This is really neat. Good price, too! Could you transfer other photos to wood, too? Like one that I would provide?

This is really neat. Good price, too! Could you transfer other photos to wood, too? Like one that I would provide?

Let me check with Jenny. Pricing would be a little more, but I'm sure we could work something out. I'll shoot you a pm. Thanks for the kind words.

^Thanks

I think we got this up a lil too late for the christmas rush.
FYI.........If you buy multiples I will take off 5 dollars for 2 and 10 dollars for 3 because we can fit up to three in a box.

Having done plenty of these personally, i can tell your wife does great work. Kudos to her!

Thank you everyone for your feedback! I'm excited for this next piece I'm working on, a panoramic 16" x 5.75". Photo was taken at Manila Bay, DGC in California.

9021a79f-03b2-4b57-aba6-1b6f398b1fe2_zpsf670fc4f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts