• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hand turned wood/resin trophies

Hi, I'm running a tournament for the Chesterfield guys (in Central WI) this year and would like to get a few pieces for prizes (no custom needs, just in stock items if possible). I'll send a PM.

Absolutely! We can certainly make something happen :)

So do you have a website that has your stock items for sale? The site I googled didn't have any for sale.

I've never been very good at the website thing.. though I hope to have it active by the end of the month. The best way to see most of my inventory at this point is my display board - you can let me know if you want to see any more up close, or if you're looking for something specific, I might have something else on hand, or can make something custom.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20220621_101600.jpg
    20220621_101600.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 169
I know Conrad has one of Martin's minis.
I thought J. Weese did too (but I could be wrong about that). I wonder how many other touring pros are rocking Martin's minis?

I'm not entirely sure. Yes, James Conrad continues to use the one he won worlds with. JWeese still uses hers as far as I know. I've given some to Simon (he refuses to use anything other than the same aluminum mini he's been using his entire career though), Barsby, and Philo. Matt Bell bought a couple. Nikko used one for a while (still has it last time I talked to him), I think he just picked one up for Kat as well. Dave Feldberg has one hanging on his wall. Devan Owens has a nice wedding gift. Steve Rico has a couple. Lindsay Fish is or will be representing. Sai Ananda just picked one up, Melodie Bailey got one from her caddy at USWDGC. Dave Mccormack just grabbed a few. Yeti and Des just picked up a few. Cale is probably my biggest supporter. Nate Perkins bought 100 of them at one point. Callie McMorran is my biggest distributor. Charlie Goodpasture just bought 50 of them. Sami Keddington is a big supporter.

That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure I'm missing or forgot several.

That a pretty nice list!

*patiently waits for a Treasures of the Forest mini to show up in slo-mo DGPT footage of a questionable foot fault call*

Yeahhh buddy!

I need a good mini. The wife bags the one I got from you. 😠

I'll hit you up.

Latest posts