• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Handcrafted Wood Baskets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pine Log Baskets for Sale, custom built for your course now only $500.

After 5 years of designing and building wooden baskets, I now have the optimal design and wood selection to make the best non-metal disc baskets out there. Using beetlekill pine from the devasted forests of the Colorado mountains, I construct these baskets incorporating 24 chains for optimal catching.

Pine Baskets have been featured at The Colorado State Tournament in Bailey, and one now resides at High View Disc Golf Course. The Classic Aspen baskets still run $700 due to the labor intense nature of building with aspen. Aspen baskets are featured at Phantom Falls and Deer Mountain Disc Golf courses here in Colorado.

Yes, shipping may be expensive, but to those of you who live in the PacNW, I'll be heading to Portland in June. So shipping anywhere between Denver and Portland may be arranged (especially if you live near a trout stream, Idaho/Montana).

Guaranteed to last, Phantom Falls aspen basket has had thousands of rounds and putts on the signature hole #1 over the last 3 years, with little show of wear. Contact me for more information.

Attachments

• basketponto.jpg
    basketponto.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 198
  • baskethighview.jpg
    baskethighview.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 159
  • basketlivingston.jpg
    basketlivingston.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 170
those look super sweet dude, great work! if i had the extra fundage id love to put one in the yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts