• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Happy New Year! HOD 1.1.11

dodgeball

Double Eagle Member
Hudson Mills Metropark-Original
Dexter, MI

Hole #D

Short 300' Par 4
Long 385' Par 3

Short Tee:

view_image.php

Long Tee:

view_image.php

It looks like its pretty straight forward

Im guessing the basket is near/behind the big tree in the center of the fairway

Short-Core
Long-Teebird

Last edited:
Straight shot like that I'll throw a roc from the short, and a PD from the long.

Short: Star Valk, hoping for birdie
Long: Star Leo or DX Teebird, playing for par

Sorry about the fail with the pics. Not sure what I did wrong. You just copy and paste the url--yeah? I might have copied it from the photo browser thingy instead. I guess that's not the same?

Sorry about the fail with the pics. Not sure what I did wrong. You just copy and paste the url--yeah? I might have copied it from the photo browser thingy instead. I guess that's not the same?

You need to copy and paste the image URL into image tags that look like these: . Usually you can right-click on the photo and hit "options" or "get picture URL." You were on the right track, though :hfive:

Unfortunate documentation on this hole. Gotta assume it's straight ahead, so I'll use an Eagle or Teebird depending on how much ground cover we have. Eagle's really bright, Teebird's kinda leaf-colored :|For the long hole, it might even be advantageous to flick a Destroyer or something for the left to right fade.

You need to copy and paste the image URL into image tags that look like these: . Usually you can right-click on the photo and hit "options" or "get picture URL." You were on the right track, though :hfive:

Unfortunate documentation on this hole. Gotta assume it's straight ahead, so I'll use an Eagle or Teebird depending on how much ground cover we have. Eagle's really bright, Teebird's kinda leaf-colored :|For the long hole, it might even be advantageous to flick a Destroyer or something for the left to right fade.[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for the tip. I don't think I right clicked the picture itself, so that's the trick!

There's actually one more pic on this HOD. The first couple of pics were both of the short tee. Here's the one of the long (if it works):

[IMG]http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_pics/448/13aeea6c_m.jpg

Latest posts