• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Happy Plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Is that a true brainwave dye on the volt or second hand?

2. PB leo weight? Price? You're not supposed to have "make offer". Just over price it and put OBO. LIKE "$40 OBO" and you're good.

First thought when I saw the title:

th

Real brainwave. And if b.o. is in violation of forum rules... I will change that. I simply don't know what to expect from some.

I literally have multiples of everything on your "want" list but don't want anything on your have list. :( Maybe if you get some coin you can just buy out my orc's, Monster's, Gator's, Vibram and Shark collection

Real brainwave. And if b.o. is in violation of forum rules... I will change that. I simply don't know what to expect from some.

So you bought it directly from him? I'm pretty sure he was already in jail when Golf is Dead came out

Well, i did some looking. Golf is dead Volts came out in late October 2012. Jeff Ash was arrested in Boise Idaho on November 20th. So i guess if you hit that widow absolutely perfectly, then its possible. But still HIGHLY unlikely. Most of his dyes on white discs do not end up white either.

Anyway bump again.

Well, i did some looking. Golf is dead Volts came out in late October 2012. Jeff Ash was arrested in Boise Idaho on November 20th. So i guess if you hit that widow absolutely perfectly, then its possible. But still HIGHLY unlikely. Most of his dyes on white discs do not end up white either.

Anyway bump again.

Pretty sure I saw that exact Volt on the Brainwave Facebook page. FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.