• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking to Buy Tech Disc

It's not sold-out as much as they seem to do their sales mainly via pre-orders.

It's not sold-out as much as they seem to do their sales mainly via pre-orders.

Trying to skip the pre-order queue as that is not until January

In my brief private discussion with someone from TechDisc, they're trying to ship these out as fast as possible, and they're trying to fulfill orders already made. Mine is coming likely in January but I'm holding hope out for earlier.

Trying to skip the pre-order queue as that is not until January
When I was on their page, I saw pre-order options for December and January.....unless December is already filled, you should be able to get in on that. There was also one for November....but that is probably too late to get in to.

When I was on their page, I saw pre-order options for December and January.....unless December is already filled, you should be able to get in on that. There was also one for November....but that is probably too late to get in to.
Yeah when I got there the month was January. For GameProofer it's March, but I reached out to them and they assured me they were going to try and get that run out in January. As a content creator I ordered that one, too, and will be doing extensive testing and comparison on both products as soon as I get them, for my YouTube channel.

Latest posts