• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have mystery boxes peaked?

I kinda feel like the collectors are the ones that are going to get hosed, kinda like baseball cards in the 90's I got a few sets that are worth less than I bought em for 30 yrs ago.

32 years later and we can still but this set for $14 bucks. :gross:

71hIP6tG7GL.jpg

32 years later and we can still but this set for $14 bucks. :gross:

71hIP6tG7GL.jpg

Man, I have tons of cards from 88-95 that with a few exceptions are worthless.

Some of the autograph/relic cards from the early 2000s are a bit better but they aren't going to pay for my kids college lol.

^ completely agree... personally it's

Possibile rarity + quantity2 trade =Fun factor
Disposable income

But I'm also extremely brand loyal so I'm not going to be disappointed with whatever mystery it is I'm also realistic

I haven't bought one yet. but the idea sounds fun. My bag doesn't change much but I still like to have random discs in reserve that might fill a void. I can shank a disc I don't know just as well as one I do :eek:

Now if you are talking beer? I LOVE it when I can buy a case with a mystery beer in it. Dark Horse has one right now. 3 IPA, 3 Raspberry wheat, 3 seasonal and 3 mystery. Can't wait to get another!

I've got the Philips 12-pack all previously unreleased beers from the tasting room. I waited until the 12th to open it so I can have the 12 Days of Christmas beer yay

They used to do an advent calendar but 12 talls is better than 24 smalls. You really need a bigger can to fully enjoy/taste it.

Last edited:
Wait, wait.......we are getting WAY ahead of ourselves in this thread. BEER MYSTERY BOXES HAVE NOT PEAKED!!! I do not want there to be confusion surrounding this.

Oh I'm tellin' ya, I get a 'peak' when Im about to open my beer mystery box :D

Latest posts