• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

im glad the warranty goes with the bag. :) i just scooped this bad boy locally. traded plastic and 120 bucks so it was a no brainer for me. its a newer run and has the inner pocket on the back side :) love it. its fairly new..only a few months old i believe.

20121108_191539-1.jpg

oh and im keepin my other mahal ;)

Do people give you crap for changing bags? I've got a Mahal and a Zulu, and every time I bring a different bag than last time, I catch hell.

i actually like this one more than my black. feels sturdier and more square. aside from that extra back storage compartment.

also..this yoke is a large lol my other is a small but the only difference i see is the straps are wider on the large,which is good to me for more comfort

The waist strap looks like it works pretty well in that application. Unfortunately, that's about all we can see of the bag itself.

On another note, as a 250+ pound guy, that bike seat is killing me just looking at it. If I could, I'd carry a cot around and lay down when the urge strikes.

There are four Mahals in Omaha now, and the most recent one is a multicam, and it does almost seem more sturdy than the other three (two blacks and my OD green).

all of the newer runs ive seen with the extra storage compartment,have been more sturdy like this one. they may be using a thicker material in the structure? idk

The waist strap looks like it works pretty well in that application. Unfortunately, that's about all we can see of the bag itself.

On another note, as a 250+ pound guy, that bike seat is killing me just looking at it. If I could, I'd carry a cot around and lay down when the urge strikes.

As a 240 lb guy I can assure you I got the fattest seat possible. ;) I'll get better pictures tomorrow.

im glad the warranty goes with the bag. :) i just scooped this bad boy locally. traded plastic and 120 bucks so it was a no brainer for me. its a newer run and has the inner pocket on the back side :) love it. its fairly new..only a few months old i believe.

20121108_191539-1.jpg

oh and im keepin my other mahal ;)

Stops copies me

Looks just like my bag, just without the score card holder. These things are absolutely the best bag out there.

The multicam looks soooooooooo sick. As a multi-time Afghanistan vet I'm thinking about getting one because it fits my style....but man they are expensive!

At first when I ordered mine I wanted the digital camo. When they started making my run they said digital was to expensive so they stopped making them. I took a chance and got the camo, for no up charge, and was pleasantly surprised when I received it. This camo does look damn fine!

a year + later im finally posting pics. just made the zipper pulls and birdie beads. I prefer the zipper pulls i made, to the ones in the market place cuz i did the knotting on the zippers. as far as the bag goes, zero problems. i simply love it still.
IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

61404_4646528997897_280059831_n.jpg

This was taken the first night i got it on my phone camera. Will never buy another bag again. Unless its another MRGM. Only complaint is that its not red and black. BEST PRO: i can carry my DSLR without having to give up precious disc space and the stool straps double as tripod straps. Pictures of its morphing to come in the furture.