• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Thats a crazy size and price.... However, Mystery Ranch makes awesome product.
I'm stickin w my Nutsac, tho, thank you.

That thing looks absurd, way too large, i could live in there for cryin out loud, maybe thats why its so exp...gotta pay rent

Got one on order and can't wait! In person to me they aren't ridiculously huge. With the side pockets collapsed, they aren't any bigger than a dual pack or simian. Just shaped differently.

Worth every penny. Collapse the outsides for a smaller bag that holds 12-15 or so.

Got one on order and can't wait! In person to me they aren't ridiculously huge. With the side pockets collapsed, they aren't any bigger than a dual pack or simian. Just shaped differently.

if you are truly "disced down" and only have 5 molds, what is the need for this bag?

In my Carolina I carried( sold it to help fund mahal):

5 wizards in various stages of wear ( 2 for putting 3 for driving/ upshots)
4 Rocs in various stages of wear (turnover, straight, stable, slightly overstable)
2 rivers ( a light flippy one and a heavier stable one)
3 teebirds ( main driver and a backup and a beat dead straight one)
1 firebird ( utility, dogleg left holes, wind fighter)

Just cuz I'm discddwn doesn't neccesarily mean I carry a couple of discs.

Yeah there was a thread on here somewhere where people were discussing what they thought that meant. It could mean you only carry a couple of discs or a couple of molds. For me it's molds.

best bag ever, I have been using Dana Design backpacks for 20 years now. And they are still holding strong. These are not just disc golf bags. These are serious backpacks made for disc golf. They distribute the weight so you are not killing your shoulders. And they collapse. Might be expensive, but they are way worth the money.

Golf Mahal: for the golfer that has everything and thinks he needs to carry it around all the time, then wonders why his back hurts

Your back will not hurt carrying this bag.

And I only carry 11 discs, but this will hold your rain gear, food, water, everything you could need. Doesn't mean you have to stuff it full. If you are a backpacker, you will know that Dana Gleason has made some of the best backpacks since the 70's. If you have never seen one in person, or tried one on, you have no idea what you are missing. Fully waterproof, even the zippers!

I've seen multiples of the Mahal in person, and to be honest my first impression was, "That's not nearly as big as I thought it would be" (That's what she said). With the sides folded in, it's really not that much larger then a Dual Pack. I personally can't wait to get mine, hopefully next week I was told.

Man I hope your right. Can't wait! I'll post pics when my arrives.