• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Same here I don't think I'm going to sleep till I get it, and even when it comes I'm going to sleep with it on. Is that too much?

Same here I don't think I'm going to sleep till I get it, and even when it comes I'm going to sleep with it on. Is that too much?

I'm gonna nestle inside mine and use it as a sleeping bag. Probably will only be able to fit 5-6 discs in with me though. ;)

best bag ever, I have been using Dana Design backpacks for 20 years now. And they are still holding strong. These are not just disc golf bags. These are serious backpacks made for disc golf. They distribute the weight so you are not killing your shoulders. And they collapse. Might be expensive, but they are way worth the money.

how have you been using these bags for 20 years when your info says you've only been playing for 16.6?...

Yea- I don't either, Booter. But I know it's been a burning question for some. Including me. Plus I just sneaked away early from work, the weather was perfect, and nothing seemed finer than a couple bottle of suds with a pal.

I enjoy a tasty oat soda on the course from time to time.. I will most likely insert a soft cooler in one of the side pockets.. The sixer sized pockets are nice though and thank you for the photos Bigfoot. Hunting for Morels?

This thread:

35 People waiting endlessly for their Majals.

1 Guy picking mushrooms with his.

:popcorn:

lulz

Eagle Member....... Again! FTW!!!

Last edited:
I enjoy a tasty oat soda on the course from time to time.. I will most likely insert a soft cooler in one of the side pockets.. The sixer sized pockets are nice though and thank you for the photos Bigfoot. Hunting for Morels?

yessireee.

Dang you Booter and you being geographically closer to Bozeman MT! :p One more day for me :thmbup:

heee

IMG_0501.jpg

Latest posts