• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Question to all my Mahal brethren (sp?) do you use both side pockets for discs, and do you just fold the top down inside the pocket, or keep it half zipped?

From all the space i have just by looking or it on my lunch break,i might not need to put discs in the other compartment. The only reason i migjt is to distribute the weight evenly but i didnt have time to fix the yoke or much really. . Its definitely got lots of room though!

Question to all my Mahal brethren (sp?) do you use both side pockets for discs?
for tourneys I do

and do you just fold the top down inside the pocket, or keep it half zipped?
By this do you mean when not in use and cinched down? when my sides are not in use I have them fully zipped and cinched.

When in use I have it tucked inside pocket. I will also use a 'retired' disc to rest against it so to make my playing discs pull out with ease without snagging the tucked flap

I just hate being at work when all I want to do is go play a round with it, AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I think one of the side pockets will be for discs and the other for beer.

How many total discs can you fit in the main compartment? Obviously with a good mix of putters, mids, and drivers.

I got 14 in there in my pic and that wasnt even tight. Thats 11 drivers and 3 putters. I think i can fit maybe 2 mids in there? U could probably fit 16 drivers in there maybe.Its pretty roomy.

Thanks Booter. Come on UPS guy, you have been on the road since 7am and still no delivery! I am usually last on their route...ugh.

How do you stack your discs in the main compartment. I was placing them so they were perpendicular to my back, but then used the bag in the winter. Had far fewer discs and they ended up turning. I like this way better. Now the discs are parallel to my back. They fit great either way. Just wondering what others do

I fit 15 discs and there is not too much wiggle room: 3 mids and 12 drivers. I will never be able to fill this thing which is awesome. Now I can carry all of my practice putters (I put them in the side pocket) and I saw a 6 pack of bottles fits nicely I'm wondering how many keystones I can fit in there (this is going to make for saucier rounds). It feels so nice on the back, I might need to leave early to do some field analysis. My co-workers are laughing at me because I cannot contain myself.

For beer rounds I'll go with a cooler in the main compartment and discs on the sides, I think.. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to figure it all out. Yes, that's right. TOMORROW!!!!!! After seeing the photos I'm happy I chose the black, it looks great.

Last edited:
I think I carry 13-14 in the main compartment of mine. Then just yesterday I picked up some new discs un did a side pocket and just left it half way zipped to make easy access to those discs. And a side pockey easily holds a hoody, which I love. I love this bag, and the black does sure look good.

Best bag ever, hands down. Worth every cent.

I only loaded up about 15 discs in the main pocket and had my two putters in the putter pocket (my usual setup). The yoke system lived up to all of the hype. It fits the contour of my back perfectly and felt weightless during the round. I carried three beers and a full nalgene but it felt much lighter than any other bag I have had. I'm used to the Carolina water bottle holders, so those pockets took a little bit of getting used to. Nothing wrong with them, but I like the non-bungie style a little better. I really like how I can customize the side pocket size to fit exactly what I need for any given round. I put some snacks in one side and still had it almost fully compressed. The other side held 3 bottles of beers which worked out nice.

I am really impressed with everything after the first round and can't wait to use some of the other features as time goes on. Two thumbs up.

Tracking says out for delivery! This is gonna be a long day of work..

Tracking says out for delivery! This is gonna be a long day of work..

yea- I knew I wouldn't be able to handle that, so I had it delivered to my place of employment. And I am oh-so lucky to have a lil' nine hole 4 blocks away!!

It was delivered at 10 a.m. and I got to throw over lunch.

Sorry discddwn- this probably does not help your situation.

Latest posts