• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Just got an email update:

...we encountered a delay in shipping due to other high priority orders. While we try not to differentiate between any customer's order that comes to us, because of the nature of our primary clients (i.e. the military), we are sometimes required to do. Your order also happened to coincide with our monthly inventory cycle, a perfect storm for the delay you witnessed. I do apologize that we did not effectively communicate with you about this issue but please be patient, your pack should ship today and you will receive it in 1-2 days.

Woot!

PN8A0.gif

Can we some get freaking pictures of the new ones? I'm wanting to see other pictures other than the pictures on the sites.

All I have is the 3.2 megapixel camera on my sh!t phone, so yeah, sorry. Maybe if i can brrow a buddies camera.

As promised a long time ago.

LRgd7AN.png

oFE8Or9.png

Pfnxz0v.png

I normally don't max out the side pockets. We've had some extra discs in there for upcoming reviews. Such a great bag.

Has anyone else had trouble fitting the pack properly to be comfortable? I tried to fit mine, but it made my shoulders sore then next day, and it didn't ride right.

Has anyone else had trouble fitting the pack properly to be comfortable? I tried to fit mine, but it made my shoulders sore then next day, and it didn't ride right.

I had a friend help me fit mine. You need someone to see where it is fitting you too. Don't forget to pull the straps tight on you. It takes some getting used to at first. You'll love it once you get it right.

Pics not working....must see...

The links above just lead me to a flikr search page and that's about it. :\

I would love to see some photos with the side pockets collapsed. I generally only carry 10-13 discs but really like the flexibility the extra room it offers if it's needed for an extra layer or some brews. I guess I should say I like the "idea" of the flexibilty, 'cause I don't have a Mahal.....yet.

The links above just lead me to a flikr search page and that's about it. :\

I would love to see some photos with the side pockets collapsed. I generally only carry 10-13 discs but really like the flexibility the extra room it offers if it's needed for an extra layer or some brews. I guess I should say I like the "idea" of the flexibilty, 'cause I don't have a Mahal.....yet.

Try those links from a desktop browser, they worked fine for me too and they show the GM collapsed.

I only carry 14 discs and leave my big pockets collapsed unless I'm playing in weather or at a tourney or find a lot of trash - LOVING the flexibility. :)