• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

might want to just check their stock. At one point when i was looking they didn't have a M yoke and a bag in matching colors. They've restocked since then so you're prolly fine but before you get your heart set on one color....

I've only seen only the foliage and the midnight. I liked the midnight alot more than i thought I would. Its a sharp navy basically but a very classy color. The foliage is almost more gray than green and i think it prolly shows dirt less than the midnight or black. If i had to do it again I would get another foliage.

Also, if you can swing it I would starting keeping your eye out for a used one. I've bought two used ones and I could hardly tell the bags had rounds on them. You get a used one for $200 shipped vs a brand new for $300. IMO, a new one is not worth 50% more than a used one thats in good shape.

Cool thanks for the advice! The foliage is pretty tempting. So they charge 40$ for shipping or is 300$ shipping plus tax? If I have to buy new and there is a wait I'm not worried about that but 200 used sounds like a deal.

Some pics

I've had my Mahal for almost a year now and love it. Can't say enough good things about it. All around great bag. I feel like there is a reason they leave this bag out when comparing 'luxury' bags. It would blow them out of the water.

There are rarely sales on Mahals unless you live in Montana or buy one used. That being said, the bag is worth every penny, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. It's expensive, but also the only bag you will ever need. I can carry 50 discs with it expanded, or 30 discs+ 12 beers in the sixer packs, or cinch it all up for 15 discs plus 3 putters and it's smaller than most of the other bags I see on the course. I've been playing for 19 years, and I haven't found a better bag for the buck. Did I mention Lifetime Warranty?

Start saving venom, you'll need a new bag by the end of the summer.

Sad but true. That cordura material will out last any of the nylon bags.

I just flew to VA, With the sides collapsed the Mahal fits nicely into the overhead compartment. I had 18 discs vertical in the main compartment and another 8 on top of them.

I figured out a good way to carry my stool finally. I will post some pics tomorrow. It just occured to me though that it wouldn't really work if the side pockets are not collapsed.

Please do Bill, I haven't figured out a good system yet. You're a smarter man than I...

I forgot to take the pics. Maybe tonight. It's nothing fancy, I just stick the legs in one of the cup holders, and attached a key ring to the stool. Then I put a carabiner on the loop that is right there that attatches to the key ring and holds the stool in place.

Latest posts