• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] *Head Hunter Green Voodoo Zulu w/ Quads*

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuezie27

**Head Hunter Green Voodoo Zulu**

Bought the bag off The Marketplace a few months back and only played a few rounds with it. I'd rate the bag a solid 7.5 or 8/10 the Zulu for $115 shipped. Just sold the quads, I'll have to find the original strap for the bag if you want it so let me know. If you need any other pictures lmk. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thanks! Just trying get this sold quick and pass a deal onto someone else. Hopefully someone bites soon haha

It took me a while to sell mine too, there is just not as many people on here at all times like there used to be. Just keep bumping and bump when there are alot of people on.

Thanks for the offer but no thanks, that's a little too low unless you threw in trades that would equate how much the bag and straps are worth..

I'm confused.... is this priced too high?? I was gonna sell my Karma for the same price. Seems like a sell-fast price to me.

Yeah idk but that's what I was going for and I've yet to even receive many offers...The set-up alone is already worth $190 new but I'm thinking it's probably just too much bag for most people. I just figured there'd be at least one person on the forums looking for a great bag at a great price. Good luck on your sales Gdragon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts