• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Voodoo Mojo and Voodoo Karma for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

namar

Double Eagle Member
***SOLD OUT***:

***KARMA IS SOLD***

***MOJO IS SOLD****

attachment.php

***KARMA IS SOLD***

***MOJO IS SOLD****

I am selling a couple of my Voodoo bags, a red Mojo and a red Karma. With the exception of an easily fixed blown zipper stitch on the Karma, both are in very good to excellent condition. The Mojo has maybe 30 rounds on it, the Karma has less than 10. Voodoo makes awesome bags out of quality materials with great little features like the pockets-in-pockets, and the Mojo is one of my favorite all-time bags, period. I don't use it anymore and I hate to see it just sitting around, so my bag switch could be your good deal!

I am only asking for $75 shipped for the Mojo, including the Innova quad straps.

Capacity is equivalent to 12 Aviars in the main compartment, 5 Aviars in each side pocket (or 6 drivers), and two putters in the front pocket. As a reference, I generally carried 13 mixed discs in the main area, two putters in the pouch, with one or two spares in a side pocket and usually a ton of miscellaneous gear like first aid supplies, snacks, a Bluetooth speaker in one of the mesh pockets on the side, and my phone. The side pockets can easily swallow an XL hoodie or rain gear; I almost never filled them with discs as pictured but it provides a good indicator of the usable volume.

The Karma is $125 new from Voodoo, but I am only looking for $85 shipped with the original strap.
It is the big brother to the Mojo, and capacity is slightly bigger in all storage areas. The main compartment can hold the equivalent of 16 Aviars, the bigger side pockets can hold 6 midranges or 7 drivers, and the front pocket can hold 3 putters. Both bags feature a pair of Voodoo's fantastic insulated drink holders, which can each confidently carry anything from two longneck bottles to a 40oz Hydroflask. I once fit a 6-pack of cans, in a soft cooler with an ice pack, inside one of the side pockets on the Karma! Storage is ample in either bag.

The fine print: The Mojo will come with the Innova quad straps pictured, while the Karma includes the matching single strap that came with it originally from Voodoo. I will include one divider unless you don't want it, and if you want two dividers just say something and we can work that out. None of the discs pictured will be included in the above-quoted prices, only the bag, strap(s), and dividers.

Additional Mojo photos can be viewed here: https://goo.gl/photos/S8zubSBwbGez72f2A, and
Karma photos can be viewed here: https://goo.gl/photos/ZF2YSAo13AWvEEXg9

If you would like specific photos of a different angle or something up close, just let me know and I can accommodate. If you have any questions at all, or you want to make a lower offer, I'm here to help. Both bags made here in the USA, and I know you can dig that.

Thanks for looking!

-Nate

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 3,335
Last edited:
Bag bump.

The Karma is on its way to a new home, but the Mojo w/ Innova/Hero quads is still available.

All sold out.

Thanks fellas and enjoy the Voodoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts