• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Headed to Las Vegas

Don't forget to play Mountain Crest here in Vegas too. I like it better than Sunset, but you'll want to hit the course early, 'cause that park gets busy. Red Ridge is a nice little 9-hole really close to my house, so if you're in that area (mountains edge), give me a shout.

Don't forget to play Mountain Crest here in Vegas too. I like it better than Sunset, but you'll want to hit the course early, 'cause that park gets busy. Red Ridge is a nice little 9-hole really close to my house, so if you're in that area (mountains edge), give me a shout.

Seems all the courses here get really busy on weekends. Gonna hit Mt. Crest early morning Sat. Let me know what works for you, I'm gonna get out to Red Ridge & Peccole Ranch sometime soon also.

Which courses are you referring too? I'll check them out.
That would be cool, same if you happen to venture towards Vegas.
Have you played any in Kingman, Bullhead City or Lake Havasu?
They seem within a day trips distance from Vegas.

Vista Del Camino (aka Shelly Sharpe) and Fountain Hills.

I'll be in Vegas at the end of April. Only going to have one day to play and I'm going to try and play a few course, but I won't have any transportation other than cab or public transportation. What course(s) should I play if I can only play 1 or 2?? Anyone want to meet up?

The only one within 'cabbin' distance from the strip is Sunset Park. The rest are too far to be practical unless you rent a car. Will you be staying on the strip?

Not sure if you would consider renting, but when I have been to Vegas (its been a few years so this may have changed), you could rent cars by the hour pretty cheaply.

Funny story: I had rented rollerblades at a park in Atlanta the weekend before for $3.99/hr. I had several hours to kill before catching a red-eye back east from Vegas so I rented a car for $1.99/hr. I drove to Death Valley, drove around like a madman on the salt flats, and drove and back. :D

Latest posts