• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello All

pecanputter

I find this site to be an excellent source for disc golf course information. Its my dream in life to travel the USA and then the world doing nothing but catching shows, going to sports events, eating at good restaurants and playing every disc golf course I come upon. I would also, at some point, like to take place in creating a disc golf course, one that would be playable at nite, and also I want to see a disc-golf game on the Nintendo Wii. Thats all for now, good golfing to all.

Welcome to the site!

If you figure out a way to do all that stuff be sure to let the rest of us know ;)

I also have had the desire to play at night. That would be one way to get out of the heat and play the course with less people on it - or would be just as busy?

I played in Shreveport, La this summer at night. Clyde Fant has lights and it is a lot cooler than during the day here in the south. Course was not very busy on a monday night.

A guy that was local to that Thailand course used to be on here pretty regularly. I haven't seen him on in a while (Khao Pra) and last I heard that resort was under new ownership and they weren't sure whether they were going to keep the course or not.

Latest posts