• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

hello from camp humphreys south korea

brwniguy2007

Hello all. I am in the army and have been for 19 years. I just started playing 3 months ago and I must say that I am hooked!!! I look forward to talking to everybody in this forum as it seems that all I do is talk about disc gol.

Hello all. I am in the army and have been for 19 years. I just started playing 3 months ago and I must say that I am hooked!!! I look forward to talking to everybody in this forum as it seems that all I do is talk about disc gol.

Welcome aboard from a Sailor back home! Glad to see some more active duty folks find the addiction. ;)

Thank you for your service Nemmers! I can not wait to get back to the states and start playing other courses and making friends along the way. I have for sure caught the disc golf bug. I play every weekend but the only down side is only have 1 course close by.

Welcome, how you liking Beacon Hill? It's not as easy of a course as it looks. If the trees don't get you the wind from the flight line will. Make sure to check out Daegu's D.E.R.P. course too, it's a fun one.

I actually like beacon hill. I have made 2 aces on it!😊 want to male it to all the courses i can while i am here.

Latest posts