• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello from Nebraska!

Hi there! Just joined. Been throwing since '05 and I just love this sport. Imported to Nebraska from South Dakota in '09. I really like this site and I have used it many times in the past. Thought is was about time for me to sign up!

Also, I am a Discraft guy. Love the Buzzz and Challenger!

Phil :thmbup:

Last edited:
Welcome! Threw a Buzzz for quite a while, still throw a Challenger.

Hi there! Just joined. Been throwing since '05 and I just love this sport. Imported to Nebraska from South Dakota in '09. I really like this site and I have used it many times in the past. Thought is was about time for me to sign up!

Also, I am a Discraft guy. Love the Buzzz and Challenger!

Phil :thmbup:

Hey, I'm a Phil too! Discraft is a great brand! Very consistent! A great company to learn and grow with. Haven't thrown a great deal of Discraft... I throw Vibram mostly! Have fun! Ask lots of questions!

fellow Nebraskan

Hello there from a fellow NEer. Where are you in the state (I'm in central NE), we should meet up for a round.

Nebraska! There's a great store in Omaha.

You also need to check out the forums at Nebdisc.com as well as joining a few area FB groups.

Hopefully we'll see you around.

Latest posts