• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello from Upper Michigan

glassila

Double Eagle Member
I have been playing for about a year. My closest and main course is Lake Linden which might officially be called Torch Lake. I also play the Michigan Tech course fairly often.

I'm not sure if there are other players from my area (Houghton County) on the site or not.

I have been viewing the site for a few months and really enjoy the rules "discussions", strategy "discussions", etc. It seems that most discussions turn into heated debates, but they are very enjoyable to read. Everyone is very passionate about disc golf and their opinions.

howdy. will be up there early next month, maybe we will run into each other.

Welcome to the site! Yeah, some of the discussions can turn into pi$$ing contests, but for the most part there are some good people here!

Welcome to the site. I spent four of the longest (and best) winters of my life at Michigan Tech in the 80's.

Welcome to the site! Yeah, some of the discussions can turn into pi$$ing contests, but for the most part there are some good people here!

I'm sure that most of the people on here are good people. I just love reading the heated debates.

howdy. will be up there early next month, maybe we will run into each other.

October weather can be a little iffy up here. Hopefully you will catch some warm weather, but low 50's is most likely.

yeah, not sure when we will be up there now...
things have changed at work.

Welcome from West Michigan...again! I'll be coming across the U.P. on my trek back home to Cheboygan (before going to my home in Grand Rapids) in October... if I remember I'll shoot you a message and maybe we can play a round if it's convenient. I'll be stopping at Highbridge for a couple days, been dying to check it out. It should be awesome with the leaves changing!