• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello.

was going to post the adele song cuz i always thought it said hello from the otherside, but dr google showed me the lyrics and it's outside so

Thank you sir. This rage quit one is amazing.

MTL Rage quits

"My Life" guy consults DGCR for dating advice

Just Ran Into some Jerks at Tidal Creek aka "My Life!"

"Who is Zenbot?" by troll of yesteryear Frank Delicious

I just went to the Landfill and sorted the threads by most views. You can't search the 'fill so that's your best option. I couldn't find a singular thread about Mike C's scandal cos I figured it's probably scattered around some MVP threads but Aim for the Chains probably knows more than I do, I seemed to have missed that episode myself.

-----------------------------

Connor, which one of these is Australia's national anthem again?

Delve too deeply and some of the early dgcr stuff will melt your mind! :eek: :rolleyes:

... And Paul Mcbeth boycotted the pdga for "transparency" over the Bradley Williams issue and then was not very transparent when ending his boycott.

Not exactly...FBG keeps thinking he came up with an unnoticed tweak that will revolutionize disc golf...

Good bye, Connor.

*wields machete and dresses like a clown*

Oh yeah, the U.S. is being invaded by clowns now, Conneur.

I remember b3nder raffling a bag me discs or something for the cause.

Did you ever make it back to the United States, or get married or something. I forgot the cause...

I think it was both....:)

hopefully he's not back to hit us up for divorce monies. :| :| :|

Hello Connor

:) Howdy. Come back to Australia again!
Good bye, Connor.

*wields machete and dresses like a clown*

Glad I'm nice and safe here :)

I remember b3nder raffling a bag me discs or something for the cause.

Did you ever make it back to the United States, or get married or something. I forgot the cause...

I did get married - we tried to come back but my wife's visa got denied. So..now we're here for a while.-

I think it was both....:)

hopefully he's not back to hit us up for divorce monies. :| :| :|

Nah. Just wanted to catch up :)