• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help finding a stats focussed IOS scorecard app?

stratedge

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Long story short, I've only ever used android and have used Easy Scorecard Pro since I started disc golfing. I loved it, it was perfect. Now my phone died and for work reasons, I'm forced to use an iPhone. :(

I've tried both uDisc and the DGCR app, they're both decent in their own way but not as good as Easy Scorecard Pro in the ways that are important to me (disclaimer... that was a year ago). I'm looking for ideas of lesser known IOS apps that are quality?

Key features for me:

• [/
  • Really deep stats store locally on the phone. ESP had this great feature where I could define a time range, and it would tell me my average on any given course within that time range.
  • Able to backup data to Google Drive and/or other FREE online storage service, like ESP did.
  • Stores data in a format where I can fish it out (basic sql files) or will export data in bulk in something like CSV. uDisc used to store data in sql files but I think they've since obfuscated it to make users dependant on the subscription based cloud service?
    LIST]

Any ideas out there? Any blogs/reports where someone has done a comparison?

Latest posts