• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help finding an old Disc Golf Song

Yehosha

Eagle Member
A disc golf song popped into my head today and I was trying to find it to listen to but can't find it anywhere.

Don't remember what it was called, but it was bluegrass style music and part of the lyrics were something like,

"I took my dog discin and he got fleas. All I want is fairways I'm afraid of trees. My disc is in the bushes I'm getting stung by bees. That ain't stopping me from getting this birdie. I hear a ching ching ching ching."

Or something like that. :D Any idea of the name or got a link to it?

A disc golf song popped into my head today and I was trying to find it to listen to but can't find it anywhere.

Don't remember what it was called, but it was bluegrass style music and part of the lyrics were something like,

"I took my dog discin and he got fleas. All I want is fairways I'm afraid of trees. My disc is in the bushes I'm getting stung by bees. That ain't stopping me from getting this birdie. I hear a ching ching ching ching."

Or something like that. :D Any idea of the name or got a link to it?

Is this it?

Never mind I answered my own question. I had made a ringtone of it a long time ago so I searched my computer and found the name then found it on Youtube. Disc Golf Life. Pretty good if you've never heard it.

Looks like this band is local (Ann Arbor, Michigan).

Who doesn't like glow golf?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20230124_164833.jpg
    20230124_164833.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 20230122_142145.jpg
    20230122_142145.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 140
At Kansas City Worlds in 2009 (which was a combined worlds, with all divisions pro and am), we had a talent show. A man played guitar and sang a disc golf song he had written. All I really remember is the recurring line "And my upshot rolled away," at the end of each verse, which got a lot of laughs. Does anyone know who that guy was and if there's a recording of it out there somewhere?

Never mind I answered my own question. I had made a ringtone of it a long time ago so I searched my computer and found the name then found it on Youtube. Disc Golf Life. Pretty good if you've never heard it.

That song's been stuck in my head for two days now.