• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help for a trip to Wisconsin!?

Not a lot of courses really near by but Rollin' Ridge has on site (i believe) camping got $20/night and $25/night on the weekends.

Thanks for the info cgk. We play Fiddler's before we pick up groceries in Hayward. E Rock, where is that park at? What is it like? WE have a lot of free time and she has learned that playing disc golf can be more that just your score(fresh air, no people, the like).

Thanks for the info cgk. We play Fiddler's before we pick up groceries in Hayward. E Rock, where is that park at? What is it like? WE have a lot of free time and she has learned that playing disc golf can be more that just your score(fresh air, no people, the like).

The link is in my post. It is a city park course but the park is nice and there are some really fun holes. It is well maintained but there will be other park users there.

Not a lot of courses really near by but Rollin' Ridge has on site (i believe) camping got $20/night and $25/night on the weekends.

Camping is available at the Ridge (and those prices appear right to me). There are actually two courses real near the Ridge; one little niner and the Forest Junction course; that if maintained; would be fairly stellar. I know the designer there; and his original plan was for that layout to be the longest course length in Wisco; with very tight fairways. Unfortunately, restrictions on tree cutting; made the fairways a bit too tight; and maintenance there usually leaves a lot to be desired. It's also very boggy; and a lot of earth would have to be moved to fix that; which at this late date, since installation, I can pretty much for sure, ain't gonna happen. If it's at all playable; you would encounter one of the tougher courses you've ever played. Lower Cato Falls is not that far away either.

I love Brickyard in Menomonie, there are a few other courses near there too. Also like Tower Ridge in Eau Claire if the baskets are in.

I don't know if anybody has mentioned Highbridge, but it's worth checking out...

You mentioned Highbridge already ,. . . but I concur . . . it is a once in a lifetime chance to play 5 championship courses (from Intermediate level up to Gold) and a recreational 18 that is playable at night . . . on one property. Seriously . . . Highbridge should be your first visit if possible.

If, however, you'd like to pair this trip with breweries, Steven's Point has three solid courses within the area (Standing Rocks, Yulga and Big Eau Plein) as well as two awesome breweries (O'so and Central Waters) along with a number of others.

The camping at Lake Emily is great.

Lake Emily. What courses are nearby?