• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help me name a hole.

Thanks for all the suggestions men, I really like Apocalypse Now :Retee and Chain Saw Broke.
Hey Danger, Bill is good but wouldn't Danger or something with the name Danger be better? ;)
After reading some of your guys suggestions , something sarcastic like 'Wide Open' or 'Easy Duece' might suffice.

Thanks for all the suggestions men, I really like Apocalypse Now :Retee and Chain Saw Broke.
Hey Danger, Bill is good but wouldn't Danger or something with the name Danger be better? ;)
After reading some of your guys suggestions , something sarcastic like 'Wide Open' or 'Easy Duece' might suffice.

I think your on to something now,

Sunny Meadow
Open Spaces
Fairway Field
Feel the Love?
Easy 3

Grandmother's House We Go
The Local Route
Shimmy Shimmy
Slim Pickin's
Needle Through a TreeStack

Has anyone suggested Bill? I think, based on those pics, I would have named it Bill.

Thread the Needle.
This hole is dedicated to George of the Jungle.
Peabody's Hole.
Pinball.

Following the musical theme from other holes it could be "Welcome to the jungle" (which would be especially good if it was a first of many tight wooded holes).

I can imagine someone teeing off, hitting a tree and ricocheting way far in the rough, and the guy next to him says "Welcome to the jungle" :)

This quote on the tee sign: "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

I think Bill would work, but so would Fred.

I'm stealing this from a trail at Park City, but you could name it Glory Hole. That would get a whole bunch of dudes to play it.

Latest posts