• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help needed with disc ID (COTO 2005 CFR)

Yeah, looking at an Orc pic on Innova's new site and that one...I'm thinking it's an Orc. And my champ Orc from back then was pretty overstable until I beat it in a bit. And that one does look like it's in good shape.
So the Orcs back then were more overstable than the current Orcs? I've only thrown the more current ones made in the last 1-2 years, which may explain my confusion.

"For the secondary stamp, which this one is, we had two types in champion plastic: Orcs and Valkyries." From the email you posted.

"Both Starfire and Orc are speed 10 so that doesn't rule out the Starfire, although Gordon's e-mail does seem to do just that." From the post I posted.

I don't know if they were honestly more overstable back then or if I just had a noodle arm and got better...which is true in part. But it's like my Z Crush. When I first used both discs I used them for overstable discs, now I can turn them both over for a anny line with fade at the end.

But maybe they were a bit more overstable too. Might need someone else with a new 5 year old Orc to verify that though.

Latest posts