• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help us in garnering support for a local disc golf course! Just a couple clicks away

Acid Elvis

I recently emailed my local county government about proposing a disc golf course in our local park. It would be our counties first 18-hole disc golf course. It's a beautiful 340 acre park along the water with a great mixture of open fields and wood. They said due to a recent survey they had no interest in building a course because no one was interested. My local disc golf club has about 50 members and no one heard of the survey. We created a Facebook page to spark interest in bringing a course to the park and quickly got 151 likes. Will you please click the link at the bottom and then click "like" to show my local county government that disc golf is a great sport with plenty of interest and people behind it. We plan on sending a second email with plenty of facts and Facebook page link in it. Thanks for helping us out and advancing the sport of disc golf.

https://facebook.com/QWFrisbee

Thanks and look forward to seeing you on the course!!

Thanks Max!! We've got 30 new "Likes" in 3 days!! Hopefully I can take a long sheet of names to my meeting with the county executive.

Eddie

Got an email back today for a sit down with the Anne Arundel County parks about a Disc Golf course at our local park!! Any tips or info from people with experience would be greatly appreciated!!
Eddie