• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help! (we need emails!)

Fishy

Double Eagle Member
We need your help! So we have a meeting with the entire parks board on Thursday. But we need everyone to write positive emails to the board members on why we should have disc golf at Rampart Park, what disc golf has done to improve your life and how it can positively impact the community and the park, this is our time to shine.
email to: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
it seems that this decision may come down to numbers, and we would like everyone to put a positive email into their box.

We need these sent out by tomorrow, as it may come down to sheer overwhelming positivism!

Thank you and I haven't been around as most of my time is trying to get new courses in... thank you all in advance!:clap:

they have about 30 why we shouldn't, I want to give them 300+ why we should!

http://www.springsgov.com/Page.aspx?NavID=5197

well I sent emails, hope it helps. it also reads no comments after October 6th.

Last edited:
Hey Eric,

Hope you're well. Never see you on here any more. Sent my email, hope it helps! You guys really need a new course or two, thats for sure.

we have until end of day tomorrow, we had a 2 hour meeting tonight with them and all they had was negative stuff. We have worked fairly hard on this over the last year and thought we had gotten past everything that would hold us back, we had even redesigned it a couple of times to accomodate some homeowners.

Latest posts