• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help with letting gf let me play

Don't lie, that doesn't make you any better than her, and makes you an ass for not being up front an honest to your wife/gf/significant other.

You can dance around the issue all you want, but bottom line is, this is something you enjoy, its your life. She's gotta know that there are going to be things you enjoy that she doesn't, and vice versa...welcome to adult hood and having adult relationships. My wife and I spend a TON of time together, hell we even work for the same city, but we both have our alone and down time. Neither one of us ask permission to do anything, but we're courteous enough to let each other know what we're doing. Relationships are give and take, and I have to wonder if half of these guys yelling "get your balls out of her purse" are even married/in a serious relationship, or if they're whipped themselves and they're living vicariously through some internet troll. Wanna be happy? Learn to talk to the damn person you chose to spend your life with.

If you honestly, HONESTLY try to communicate and she's still the wicked witch of where ever the hell you're from, go ahead and hit that eject button Hombre. You can't live with some people.

I would start by not telling purple your wife is your girlfriend. After that, continue the honesty and tell her how much disc golf means to you.

Don't lie, that doesn't make you any better than her, and makes you an ass for not being up front an honest to your wife/gf/significant other.

You can dance around the issue all you want, but bottom line is, this is something you enjoy, its your life. She's gotta know that there are going to be things you enjoy that she doesn't, and vice versa...welcome to adult hood and having adult relationships. My wife and I spend a TON of time together, hell we even work for the same city, but we both have our alone and down time. Neither one of us ask permission to do anything, but we're courteous enough to let each other know what we're doing. Relationships are give and take, and I have to wonder if half of these guys yelling "get your balls out of her purse" are even married/in a serious relationship, or if they're whipped themselves and they're living vicariously through some internet troll. Wanna be happy? Learn to talk to the damn person you chose to spend your life with.

If you honestly, HONESTLY try to communicate and she's still the wicked witch of where ever the hell you're from, go ahead and hit that eject button Hombre. You can't live with some people.

And there it is.
Respect, communication, and compromise.

He is the skinny. Everyone has that one friend with the wife that is just batty. You say he is whipped or whatever, or you give advice about treating her with honesty. Guess what. Up to 10% of women in society have pmdd. And if a woman has that disorder they are effectively possessed by demons for two thirds of their life.

So what are you going to do? Leave her? Not gonna happen. First, women with pmdd are coursing with womanly hormones that make them irresistible. Second, what you are going to leave your wife because they have a mental disorder?

There is no curing pmdd, and most treatments are hardly effective. The only solution is to lie like crazy. You can't afford to offend the beast with any errant remark or personal goal. The demon will not hear it. You are not dealing with a rational human being, it is a creature birthed in hell without regard for logic. Just man up, sneak around, bite your tongue, and fantasize about divorcing her once the kids are grown.

Hahaha lying works awesomely until your "friends" sell you out...

I had a crazy girlfriend who was the super-controlling type, she would get pissed off whenever I would do something without her. Which was just great, considering the fact that she HATED disc golf. I actually resorted to fabricating a fictitious job just to get my disc rounds in, told her I was a part-time cashier at Best Buy. Then, one day, the crazy beeyotch actually went in there and asked around for me rofl. We broke up shortly thereafter. Good times.

It was "crazy" for your girlfriend to go into your "work" and ask for you?

Maybe you were just to thug. Or, maybe she wanted someone with a job...

It was "crazy" for your girlfriend to go into your "work" and ask for you?

Maybe you were just to thug. Or, maybe she wanted someone with a job...

My real job back then was laborer for a landscape company, primarily irrigation installation. How's that for thug? And yes, it is crazy for someone to attempt to track your movements without your knowledge. It is called "stalking" in some circles. Maybe someday, when you have a crazy girl of your own, you'll get it, but I will not hold my breath hahahaha.

Did you just say it was crazy for her to track your movements? What if she was getting a cd or dvd from best buy, crazy? What if she wanted to get lunch together, crazy?

And you say she was crazy, haha, you were the one lying about a fictitious job so you could go throw frisbees?

I'd say at this point, you'd be lucky to be stalked by anyone ;) lol

Hey yall so starting disc golf but the wife isn't letting me go play rounds. Always giving me the look. Any suggestions on letting her let me out (I know fingers crossed lol) I tried get her to come out she just not interested in the sport.

This has got to be one of the best trolls of neurotic DGCR posters since that one thread about backpacks.

Did you just say it was crazy for her to track your movements? What if she was getting a cd or dvd from best buy, crazy? What if she wanted to get lunch together, crazy?

And you say she was crazy, haha, you were the one lying about a fictitious job so you could go throw frisbees?

I'd say at this point, you'd be lucky to be stalked by anyone ;) lol

Hahaha she went to "check in" on me after one of my "friends" let it slip that I was out discing, actually. I got sold out hahahaha. The fictitious job I concocted was to protect her from herself, as she was prone to blow-ups and cutting herself, if you must know. I have matured a lot since then, and have long since realized that I am better off alone than putting up with damaged goods. Definitely not a co-dependent person by any means hahaha. As for your "lucky to have anyone stalking me" comment, I sure hope nobody is currently stalking me, as that shiz creeps me out.

This has got to be one of the best trolls of neurotic DGCR posters since that one thread about backpacks.

Is understability really understability thing?

I've been wanting to create ^that thread SO BAD . . .

Look her in the eye, and tell her
"I am going to go discgolfing"
Then ask her "would you like to come with me, or stay here?"
Then you put your golf bag into the car, according to the answer she gave you, front seat or back.

Remind her about the penis. The get out there and frolf, bro.

Last edited:
Take her to a nice restuarant for linguini in white clam sauce and a coke with no ice to ease the tension and discuss the issue on the drive home while listening to side one of Led Zeppelin IV to resolve the problem.

Latest posts