• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Here is a pretty rare disc for ya...

discgolforegon

Par Member
Here is a really special Boss that was given to be by Dave. It is 1 of only 100 pre-pre run bosses. These first 100 bosses were made for Dave when he won the world title.

These bosses were made before the big star stamp run. :D

1of100boss.jpg

This disc is by far my most precious collectible. I am very blessed for living 60 miles away from some of the best disc golfers on the planet. :D

You killed me with the Thumbtack. You removed its collectibility and playability in one push of one thumb. :(

You killed me with the Thumbtack. You removed its collectibility and playability in one push of one thumb. :(

Look closer the thumbtack is behind the disc not through it....:p

I had to take a second look though I thought the same thing at first glance.

Look closer the thumbtack is behind the disc not through it....:p

I had to take a second look though I thought the same thing at first glance.

do you guys seriously think the tack is puchsed through the disc?

I did have to look close. The picture apeared to me to be a bottom stamped disc tacked to the wall :eek:

I feel better now.

LMAO... you guys! I would NEVER do that... especially to my "Most collectible disc" har har har i will post a picture of my wall in another thread. stay tuned. By the way... a plastic thumbtack works damn good for hanging your discs on the wall, until someone slams the door... hehe

As for being lucky... yes i do feel lucky to know dave. He is a great guy, and a super badass disc golfer.

Is this boss Rare?

I bought it from my local disc golf rep, it's a So-Cal disc golf championships first run boss, never used?

Attachments

• boss.jpg
    boss.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts