• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heres a tip...

Hey valkyriefb11, is that your actual captain america disc or just photo shopped in? That would be an amazing disc to own. Plus, it looks like a shield. Awesome....especially with a cape on. = )

Hey valkyriefb11, is that your actual captain america disc or just photo shopped in? That would be an amazing disc to own. Plus, it looks like a shield. Awesome....especially with a cape on. = )

Thats just photo-shopped on ... but I've been trying to find/get a disc dyed that way. Thats my dream disc :D Once I get it, Ill have to get a cape on and go throw ... :p

seems like an easy dye job. Get a white disc and cut different stencils for red and then blue

seems like an easy dye job. Get a white disc and cut different stencils for red and then blue

I was seriously thinking about trying it ... Ive never dyed a disc before ... but I might give it a shot. Ill have to reread the dying thread see how it goes.

I was seriously thinking about trying it ... Ive never dyed a disc before ... but I might give it a shot. Ill have to reread the dying thread see how it goes.
Widye has a disc that's close, see #008.

ERic

This is hands down one of the funniest threads yet. I can't believe you all took it this far. LOL

Captain America Shield

My buddy's kid made a Cap putter with Sharpies and a compass, it looks perfect. And for the record, Cap doesnt wear a cape...

Great idea.

I just ordered some pink discs, figuring they'd be highly visible in snow, and less-than-desirable if lost... adding my wife's name will be the gamebreaker.

Great idea.

I just ordered some pink discs, figuring they'd be highly visible in snow, and less-than-desirable if lost... adding my wife's name will be the gamebreaker.

What makes you think they'd be less than desirable? Pink discs are awesome! ... especially with glitter :D

Latest posts