• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills, Highbridge WI

Was wondering if anyone can elaborate on the new courses listed on the Highbridge Hills Sports Complex website http://www.highbridgehillssc.com/; Blue Ridge, Cranberry, and Whitetail. It sounds like the first two might be hybrids of other courses and not actually new holes. What I am wondering is if there are actually new holes or new holes using the existing pin or tee locations. We are planning a trip up there in the middle of June and we are getting excited for the new features Jon has to offer. Anybody that might know what we are in for let me know. Thanks a bunch.

Blue Ridge and Granberry are just half Blueberry and half Granite. There are a handful of extra tees that were installed when you make a switch between the two courses at the midpoint. Those tees offer a different look at an existing basket.

Whitetail is still in very early development as far as I know. It has been designed for a while, but no site work has even begun. From what I remember, it is actually across Highway C from the Granite Ridge long holes that play out by the road.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BEAR TO BE DONE!!! 18 Holes and 11000' through tight woods and sharp elevation - WOOHOO!!!!!!