• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HIRED!

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Forgive me for not being as active as I used to be - I'm always lurking though!

We've been hired by Strange Disc Sports to do their dye work! We're cranking them out, and it's taking up all my spare time, but I love it, and Strange is a great crew and site. Definitely check them out if you haven't already!

Here's the link for the dyed discs page. All the multicolors(starburst, nuke-ish, and yin-yang designs) are ours.
We have 70+ discs to dye right now, all different plastics(DGA, Innova, Discraft, Discmania, etc). All the stamps are wiped, and I just wanna roll around naked in all that gorgeous plastic...
Sorry I haven't been as active as I used to be, I hope I can get some more unique dyes up soon! :hfive:
ELITE_Z_YELLOW_RED_STRANGE_YANG.JPG

CH_NEON_RED_BLUE_STRANGE_IRIS.JPG

ECHO_STAR_BLUE_BLUE_STRANGE_NUCLEAR_HAZARD.JPG

dye. fail. I can see the stock imprint on the first disc in your photo.

Just teasing, dude. That's awesome to hear, and I'll check out the custom-stamped collection for sure!

uhhhh, that top disc is a bar stamp buzzz, I would be pissed if I couldn't see the stamp any more. Its listed for 24.99 too! I may have to buy that guy...

uhhhh, that top disc is a bar stamp buzzz, I would be pissed if I couldn't see the stamp any more. Its listed for 24.99 too! I may have to buy that guy...

I actually think that is just the standard Z buzzz stamp,it looks a lot like mine.

So you've gone corporate huh? Does that mean you'll now be charging me for dyes or that you just won't have any time for me at all....:(:(:(

About to leave work, btw, you wanna do Timmons or a 9-holer? Eat first or after? Swad or Five Guys?

Just saw this thread. THats sweet Bennet! Hopefully you keep busy but still enjoy doing it. Cant wait to see what you crank out. Your plotters going to be working overtime!

gratz man! Now I am even more pissed I lost my Sparty Buzzz.