• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/14/14: Kereiakes Park in Bowling Green, KY

Definitely a big wide hyzer with likely a Champ Firebird, maybe an SDS if there's a headwind.

I see no benefit to the middle route.

Big hyzer with either an Orc or a Wraith depending on the wind. Either way im going around the left. That gap is a little intimidating.

Saint up the gut.... or xcal on a spike out to the right. Very difficult to tell how wide that gap is.

The anhyzer is pretty fun with a dx spider. Either let it come out of the anhyzer at the second gap, or let it hit short and left and let it roll up there. That's what I like to do.

Eagle on a hyzer is way easy but whatevs.

If i feel like I can make the middle I'd toss a Comet and ends up in the area of the approach picture.

More likely I'd play the hyzer line with a Saint Pro.

Spike hyzer fresh Surge if the wind ain't too bad and the wind can be bad bad bad here.

somewhat stable teebird smashed thru the middle gap or light anny left gap with my starfire if theres no mando of course.

If I felt like I could thread that needle, I'd try my Champion Leopard right up the pipe. If I wasn't feeling confident, I'd hyzer a Banshee over and around.

2 years ago at BG ams, I think I took a teebird up the gut and clipped a branch, died off left, nailed the 100' putt for deuce.

Star Wraith OH off the pad to get through the bushes....

figure the rest out from there.

Love this hole, one of the best I've played! Thumber Ape over the trees to the bottom of the hill, ridge approach, Wizard putt for the birdie.

Latest posts