• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/04/14 - Cliff Stephens Park in Clearwater, FL

dusty5150

Double Eagle Member
Cliff Stephens Park in Clearwater, FL

Course Rating 3.90 from 51 reviews.

Hole #18 [Water in Play] - Red 471', White 669' - Par 4

Sign:
da0728bc.jpg

White Tee:
dc9c3fa5.jpg

Red Tee:
92fbe9a1.jpg

Approach:
c5ba3954.jpg

Basket to Tee:
3f1130f6.jpg

Course Map

Either tee, rip it with a TeeBird, that should keep it from the water. From there I will need to see what I need to mop up with. More than likely it will be the Warden, giving me at least a chance for a long putt for a 3.

I'm assuming this is hole 21 on the map.

Short - Escape, Judge, Judge
Long - Renegade, Truth, Judge

Star Wraith from both tees, flex it out a bit to keep it to the left
Wasp(s) and/ or Wizard(s) to approach

Soft 4 chain from both tees. 60-80 ft jumper from each putt because I overthrew the basket for my deuce.

Seriously though I would probably throw a roller off the tee of the long depending on if i was having a killer round or not, if I was killing the course I would not roll it, if i was playing so so or worse it would be a roller. Roller would be a 10x beat to crap kc cheetah, air shot would probably be something like a jk pro valkyrie, icon bandit or star wraith depending the wind. Upshot would depend on the remaining distance but probably be a crush or wraith.

Amp on a hyzer flip to get through the tree gap and end up straight.. buzzz up.. ion in

Great course, good finishing hole... when I was here, tried the big Climo roller and ended up on the tracks

Short - Recycled Saint, RHBH hyzer into the fairway, probably an aviar P&A or a Buzzz approach.

Long - Recycled Saint RHBH as well. I wanted to go longer and throw my Blizzard Katana, but I only throw that RHFH and it looks like I would be asking for a skip into the pond if I did that. Probably follow the Saint shot up with a Buzzz/Anode birdie, but knowing my skill level, I will find a way to screw that plan up pretty decisively lol.

If your Paul McBeast you throw a Gazelle 550 feet in DX plastic.

me however i would throw my first shot echo star tern about 350 feet and then throw my vision to be withing putting range of about 30 feet. take an easy 3 on this hole. and that is long pad.

Short pad: echo star tern and then use my fuse/ pain depending how i want to throw upshot with wind and lay up for an easy 3.

Probably Star Orc on both and cleanup from the road. Water turns me into a sniveling little girl.

Latest posts