• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/28/13: Arboretum-Spiker Park in Canton, OH

Long: Blizz Boss RHFH
Mid: RHFH Star Wraith
Baby: RHBH 180g DX Shark

too many people taking my sissy route ;)

edit: the water is pretty nasty. hard to get discs out. lots of leeches at this course too.

Last edited:
Probably Wraith from either making sure I'm clear of the water, then either Buzzz/Ion on the approach.

I trust the accuracy of my Pinnacle Rival. Straight over the water. From the short I would go straight at it, from the long I would aim for the right side of the water. At the power and low height I would be aiming for, if I hit my line, no problems. If I miss my line, it is likely because I pushed it right because of a little OAT. That should make it close should still be dry.

Finish up with the Soft Judge assuming everything went to plan. If there is a little FUBAR, I am assuming I would pick my mid shot according to what tree is in my way.

I'd go Champ Firebird over the water to make sure it fades back to shore. Probably going to be a long approach, so BB aviar(s) then Warlock to finish. Most likely a 4 for me.

Short: Flippy destroyer flat and high, give it room to work right.
Long: Flippy Destroyer on a big hyzer to the right, Roc/Wizard upshot.

Max Weight Proto Boss thrown hard and flat so it will cut back to the right before finishing right in the fairway. Upshot with a Zone and Putt with a CE Aviar for the par.

Typically play middle tee on this hole, because I lost a good Tb on this hole from the longs. Stupid low branches. If I do throw from the longs its going to be a high hyzer blizz boss.

Great course though.

Throw my flippy *D Star Destroyer flat, straight and watch it turn right and fade back left at the end. Probably end up 75'-100' feet out. Up shot and par putt (hopefully) for a three.

Latest posts