• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 03/02/13: IUP College Lodge in Indiana, PA

Pro Wraith. Aim towards the right so that there's room for it to turn. Star Teebird or Pro Shark for the approach(es) and Warlock for the chains.

Mmm, I remember this hole. Great finish to a very fun course. I remember having a really hard time keeping drivers from hyzering way out because of the elevation. The initial lane in the woods forces you to throw straight so you can't really flex something out there. It's easily 400+ to clear the woods.

I remember my Wizards/Rocs going as far as my drivers as well. So much glide.

If I went back to play it again I'd throw a Roc off the tee.

Champ Katana to clear the woods. Can't tell how far away from the pin I'd be then, but it looks pretty long (350ish?). So I'd be throwing a Teebird or QOLF for my second shot. If I'm only about 300 away, I'd throw a Buzzz or Comet for my fairway shot. To be honest, I'd probably be happy with a 4 on this one from the looks of it, and I'd consider a 3 a birdie.

Probably Katana, then try a roller with my Bolt, then the rest of the bag!

I'd probably go Star Valk or something stable to understable. There's OB and generally more crap on the left than the right.

Best drive I get saw here was a ~600 foot gliding bomb with a Pro Katana a few years ago. He flipped it justttt after the trees on the right and it walked back into the fairway and have him a run at the basket. Took a solid 3.

A nice easy toss with an s-fd. I think it would glide a long ways down. mako then VP to finish it up.

I have never gotten to play a ski hill course :( I would probably go with a Lace off the tee with an Ibex for upshots and a Sole for putting :)

Latest posts